An internship opportunity in IBM Egypt is available for quality assurance of IBM Skills Academy materials on Big Data.
- Average proficiency in English
- Must be registered in DigitalNationAfrica.com, and completed the following courses:
- Basic knowledge of Linux. Here are some helping resources:
- Someone who did NOT attend the Big Data Developer/Engineer training as part of the IBM Skills Academy program
- The applicant must be a university graduate and NOT working. University students are NOT allowed.
What you will learn?
- Applicant can be from anywhere in Egypt, because she/she does not have to come to IBM every day.
- Your CV must contain a link to your Acclaim profile.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and write the title of this blog post in the email subject
Courses and sessions that I can offer
- Introduction to Computer (Basic)
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate)
- C# Programming (Intermediate)
- VB Programming (Intermediate)
- IBM Cognos Analytics Report Authoring (Intermediate) – as part of IBM programs
- IBM Cognos Analytics Modeling (Advanced) – as part of IBM programs
- Artificial Intelligence
- Netiquette (Internet etiquette) & Cybersecurity
- Enterprise Design Thinking (preparing)
There is an ooportunity for a team of IBM Skills Academy graduates to work (as freelancers) on a project.
- Must be Egyptian, from anywhere in Egypt
- Must be a graduate of the IBM Skills Academy program
- Must have taken the Design Thinking course (you can take it now before application!)
- It is prefereed to be a university graduate, not a student
- It is prefereed not be in a full time job
- Required technical skills , and the tools that will be used will be determined by the team itself.
- I don’t have to reply to applications, I share them with other team members
- Please read this post before sending your CV: Writing your CV
See this quick introduction about IBM Open Badge Program. You can earn IBM open badges from the following sites:
See also Digital badges from Acclaim.
Please follow the below steps to prepare for the Business Intelligence Analyst training:
- Register in the DigitalNationAfrica.com web site. Make sure to set Egypt as your country.
- Take the course Introduction to Data Science and Analytics (30 minutes)
- Take one of the following courses:
- Web Development (3 hours)
- HTML & CSS (3 hours)
- SQL and Relational Databases 101 (6 hours)
- After you are enrolled in the Business Intelligence Analyst career path on IBM Skills Academy, take Module I and Module II (please use Firefox).
Do you want to be a part of the digital world?
Join the IBM Digital – Nation Africa (D–NA) BETA program and get access to free courses on emerging technologies and learning paths such as Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, IoT, and more!!
In addition, we’re offering you a free IBM Cloud Lite Account that never expires allowing quick and easy access to 170+ services that can help you build your cloud apps fast with no credit card required and no time limit.
This is not all, our D-NA New Collar Advisor tool will do an initial skill gap analysis for you based on your profile, and help find jobs in the market that best fit your skills.
To access the IBM D-NA platform, please visit: https://developer.ibm.com/africa
Watch video intro!
Welcome to IBM Digital – Nation Africa! Learn, Build, and Find Jobs!