Do you want to be part of IBM Skills Academy Summer Camps and get an IBM Badge (Certificate)?
Come and join our summer boot camps at IBM. Here is the schedule:
- Business Intelligence Analyst – From 8-Jul-2018 to 12-Jul-2018
- Business Process Developer – From 15-Jul-2018 to 19-Jul-2018
- Predictive Analytics Modeler – From 29-Jul-2018 to 2-Aug-2018
- Blockchain – From 12-Aug-2018 to 16-Aug-2018
- Artificial Intelligence Analyst – From 19-Aug-2018 to 23-Aug-2018
- Cloud Application Developer – From 26-Aug-2018 to 30-Aug-2018
Please read the course overview (prerequisite skills, hardware requirements, topics that you will learn, … etc.) BEFORE registering in any of these courses:
- Go to the IBM Skills Academy portal
- Click Careers
- Scroll down until you find the required career
- Click Read more
- Click Course Information
The duration of each training course is 5 days from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM daily.
All trainees will be granted access to the IBM Skills Academy portal before the training starts, where they can access the pre-requisites, training material, hands-on exercises and practice test. Trainees will also get an IBM Badge after passing the certification exam.
If you are interested to attend any of the above courses, please register using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/HonOrmt3qEiAI8RB2
Seats for the Summer camps are limited. IBM will send confirmation emails to the students who have been selected to attend. Selection will be on First Come First Serve basis. Note that you CANNOT attend any training unless you get a confirmation mail for that specific training.
For attending IBM Summer Camps you need to bring:
- Your National ID (بطاقة الرقم القومي). You will not be able to enter IBM without the National ID; university IDs or any other IDs will not be accepted.
- Your own laptop.
Pyramids Heights Office Park, Kilo 22 Cairo Alex road Building C10
IBM Location on google maps.
Please note that there are NO buses.
Going to IBM (Pyramids Heights branch):
From Ramsis or Tahrir Square: take the 6 October buses to the Mehwar Bus Stop, then take a microbus to Hazem Hassan, then ask about IBM building.
Please feel free to share this invitation to any student or fresh graduate who might be interested.