Sent by Mostafa Nabil on 2 August 2008
Platform Express team is looking for a QA engineer to work with the product development team in Cairo.
The main tasks are to:
- Participate in the test plan and quality plan definition of each release.
- Define, create, maintain, and optimize the test environment to continuously improve the test coverage, in order to increase the confidence that users have in our products.
- Participate in the analysis of problems reported by customers (improve test suite)
- Run the adequate test, analyze the test reports, make the diagnosis of problems, suggest the way to solve them with engineering help, and generate the acceptance test reports.
- Automate the test runs
- Measure the test coverage and suggest improvements.
- B.Sc. EE, CE or CS
- Relevant graduation project and/or past job experience
- Very good knowledge of OO methodologies and Java development.
- Good experience in using XML.
- Good knowledge of VHDL and/or Verilog
- Good knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
- Knowledge on test methodology and tools will be appreciated
- Knowledge of JUnit, ANT, and Eclipse is a plus
- Knowledge of Mentor Graphics tools.
- Fluent in English