Sent by Mostafa Nabil on 2 August 2008
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
- 0-3 years experience
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Very Good with honors, or higher grade
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience in C/C++
- Familiarity with UNIX and shell scripting
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of current tools, languages, and processes as needed to support design, implementation, and release of current and future software.
- Understand and use Logical Cable and related Mentor Automotive tools.
- Participate in the design, improvement, implementation, testing and release of software that meets functionality, usability, reliability, performance, and supportability requirements.
- Participate in reviews of requirements, specifications, and code.
- Execute regression tests on different platforms.
- Design and develop additional tests for new defects and enhancements.