Sent by Mostafa Nabil on 2 August 2008
Calibre TMEs are the main driver for better/compelling physical verification and manufacturing solutions. They represent the interface between customers and developers to shape and redefine existing tools for broader customer needs & come up with flow differentiators versus competitors.
Five open positions are needed covering five product lines:
- Design Rule Checking (DRC); IC physical design background.
- Layout Versus Schematic (LVS), IC physical design background.
- Analog/transistor level Design For Manufacturability (eDFM); Analog design background.
- Digital/chip level Design For Manufacturability (eDFM); Digital design background.
- Resolution Enhancement Technology (RET); Optics background.
- Responsible for fulfilling the role of Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) by interacting closely with world wide software engineering, product marketing, applications engineering and customers.
- Provide in-depth technical support and training to our customers and applications engineers (AEs)
- Define and characterize the new tools capabilities, supporting research partnerships, and working closely with Product Marketing to communicate the value and benefits of new features and capabilities.
- The TME is also responsible for identifying new product needs and user case scenarios, capturing these as new product requirements, and working with Product Marketing and Engineering to deliver these new capabilities.
- B.Sc. in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Excellent presentation skills
- High communication skills
- Filed specific knowledge, as noted above, is an advantage
- Good command of the English language
- Willing to travel
Don’t forget to mention the the name of the position you wish.