Sent by Dina Hassan on 8 September 2008
Giza Systems currently announce for Linux Engineer Vacancy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs corrective maintenance visits according to the customer need during which he checks all related environmental conditions, and ensures that the faultiness was not caused to users’ miss-use.
- Coordinates with the Stores for issuing and receiving spare parts, identifying the faulty parts to be transferred and non-faulty part to be returned in stock ensuring agreement of the Senior Systems Engineer.
- Installs and maintains all communications devices as assigned by the Senior Systems Engineer.
- Provides input to the Senior Systems Engineer in regards to installation duration for input into the Project Implementation Plan.
- Communicates occurring problems encountered during the installation phase to the Senior Systems Engineer and the Project Manager to foster prompt technical and/or commercial solutions.
- Acts as the technical interface with the client in regards to any queries concerning the installation phase within his scope in the project.
- Prepares the Technical Documentation for his area and submits to Senior Systems Engineer for review and approval.
- Prepares and submits Progress Reports for the assigned project and sends it to the Senior Systems Engineer for review.
Only for applicants who hold Qualifications as below:
- Bachelor of Engineering with specialization in Communications or Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
- Graduation Grad : Good
- Linux, Uinux is a must.
- 0-5 years hands-on experience in a similar field