We are a fast growing multinational software company; we have been dedicated to serve customers from all over the world and a vision of preserving our leadership in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) market. Our branches exist in Dubai, United States of America, Tunisia, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and have also penetrated markets in 20 other countries.
We are currently hiring for Cairo branch the following vacancies:
Job Title: Junior Java Developers
- Good knowledge in the Java programming language, the Java platform.
- Having good Experience in C#, .NET and SharePoint portal programming.
- Having good Experience in UNIX, J2EE working with JSPs and Struts and EJB.
- Java Servlets
- Java Portlets (a plus)
- Web Service APIs: JAX-WS, JAXB, SAAJ (a plus)
- Knowledge in database programming (JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in SOA development (e.g. Sun CAPS, OpenESB, Oracle SOA Suite) a plus
Requirements and Qualification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent education in a related discipline is preferred.
- From 0 to 2 maximum years of experience in developing Java EE web and/or enterprise applications.
- Fluent in English language
Candidate Specifications (Specific Soft & Functional Skills)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess good communication & analytical skills.
- Results driven & self motivator.
- Accurate, Creative and meet deadlines
We look forward to meet extreme talents with Out-Of-The-Box ideas projects. Please send your resume with your expected salary and preferred joining date.
A very attractive package will be offered to the chosen applicants.
Please send your updated resumes with mentioning in the subject line "Junior JAVA Developer" to:
Mohammed Marzouk (firstname.lastname@example.org)