Sent by Mostafa Nabil on 10 August 2009.
Dear Colleagues, DVT Division is looking for increasing its development activities in the ModelSim/Questa R&D group in Cairo and as a result we are looking for excellent software engineers to join the team. The group is working on code coverage and verification management development for ModelSim/Questa. The Job responsibilities and qualifications are as highlighted below:
- Design, improve, implement, and release software that meets functionality, usability, reliability, performance, and supportability requirements.
- Interface with other developers as needed to understand and manage interdependencies of project tasks, product and flow integration issues. Participate in reviews and/or inspections of, designs, specifications, and code.
- Participate in project planning and tracking, task investigation, work breakdown, and schedule estimation.
- Write functional and design specifications.
- Work closely with QA to achieve high-quality product.
- B.Sc. in CE or EE (minimum grade of Very Good)
- Minimum two years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++.
- Very Good Knowledge of Tcl/Tk.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Very good knowledge of HDL
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system environments.
- Excellent knowledge of OOAD.
- Similar prior work experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work remotely in an international team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Mastering English language, both written and spoken
- Willing to learn
- Willing to work in a challenging environment
- Ability to travel for short periods
Nice to have: