Sent by Mostafa Nabil on 10 August 2009.
Modelsim Group in Egypt has 1 open position for QA engineer to work in MVC product.
General Job description
- Participate in the test plan and quality plan definition of each release.
- Define, build, maintain, and optimize the test environment to continuously improve the test coverage, in order to increase the confidence that users have in our products.
- Participate in the analysis of problems reported by customers (improve test suite).
- Run the adequate test, analyze the test reports, make the diagnosis of problems, suggest the way to solve them with engineering help, and generate the acceptance test reports.
- Automate the test runs.
- Measure the test coverage and suggest improvements.
- B.Sc. in Computer/Electronic Engineering.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Good Knowledge of Object Oriented programming.
- Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle.
- Excellent Knowledge of C/C++.
- Experience in modeling using verilog, VHDL, or SystemC.
- Shell Scripting.
- Fair knowledge on UNIX environment.
- Self Motivated.
- Team Player.
- Willing to work in a challenging environment.