The D2S (Design To Silicon) Division at Mentor Graphics is offering a position for RET/OPC TME (Technical Marketing Engineer) with the following aspects:
- Responsible for fulfilling the role of Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) by interacting closely with worldwide software engineering, product marketing, field engineering and customers.
- Provide in-depth technical support and training to our customers and applications engineers (AEs)
- Define and characterize the new tools capabilities, supporting research partnerships, and working closely with Product Marketing to communicate the value and benefits of new features and capabilities.
- The TME is also responsible for identifying new product needs and user case scenarios, capturing these as new product requirements, and working with Product Marketing and Engineering to deliver these new capabilities.
- Technical: Essential to have:
- BSc/ MSc. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline. Graduation grade: Minimum very good with honor
- Basic knowledge in optics, resolution enhancement techniques and lithography.
- Technical: Nice to have:
- Experienced/Fresh Candidates are welcome to apply
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tools usage and/or development.
- Prior knowledge in semiconductor process engineering or back-end EDA tool programming (physical verification or mask synthesis).
- Knowledge in RET, optical modeling and lithography techniques will be highly appreciated
- Good programming skills (Tcl/Tk, Shell Scripting and/or C/C++, Unix/Linux OS are a must)
- Soft skills: Essential to have:
- Strong team work player
- Strong ability to learn and explore new technologies
- Able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills
- Self-motivation and self-discipline
- The ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work remotely with an international team environment
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel