An internship opportunity in IBM Egypt is available for quality assurance of IBM Skills Academy materials on Business Intelligence.
- Average proficiency in English
- Someone who did NOT attend the Business Intelligence Analyst training as part of the IBM Skills Academy program
- A student in 3rd or 4th year, OR a fresh graduate who is NOT working
- A resident of Greater Cairo
What you will learn?
- Learn IBM Cognos Analytics Reporting
- Take the IBM Cognos Analytics exam as part the IBM Skills Academy program
- Using IBM Cloud DevOps for task management.
- Location: IBM Technology Development Center (TDC), that is located in KM 22, Cairo-Alex Desert Road, Giza (on the map). It is NOT in Smart Village. But training can run remotely as well.
- Training period is usually between 3 weeks and 3 months.
- Application: send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, and write the title of this blog post in the subject
Update [Saturday 19/5/2018]: Application CLOSED; we have received enough number of CVs. Thank you.