An internship opportunity in IBM Egypt is available for quality assurance of IBM Skills Academy materials on Big Data.
- Average proficiency in English
- Must be registered in DigitalNationAfrica.com, and completed the following courses:
- Basic knowledge of Linux. Here are some helping resources:
- Someone who did NOT attend the Big Data Developer/Engineer training as part of the IBM Skills Academy program
- The applicant must be a university graduate and NOT working. University students are NOT allowed.
What you will learn
- Check the course overview here: Big Data Engineer 12th June 2018.pdf
- Will take the Big Data Engineer – Mastery Award for Professionals exam as part the IBM Skills Academy program
- Using IBM Cloud DevOps for task management.
- Applicant can be from anywhere in Egypt, because she/she does not have to come to IBM every day.
- Your CV must contain a link to your Acclaim profile.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and write the title of this blog post in the email subject.
Update [18/11/2018]: Application is closed; we have received enough CVs.